change hotkeys of Ease-of-use party AI

DrAzTiK

I find this script very cool. ( I discover this script only now coz I usually use CUSTOM (default) script whitch seems really bugged in my game...)

Is it possible to change or remove hotkeys : S, D, F, K , C, V, B, Z coz I have already configured shortcuts for these keys.

I am a noob about script, programming etc .., please don't answer me in chinese !

Deos someone is aware if a mod fix or tweak originals scripts ?? Coz I remember that with CUSTOM (default) script (the last in the list) , melee characters usually fight if ennemy were in Line of sight. Now in my game they only fight if ennemy are in weapons range (very bad for tank IMO). Futhermore, animations of ranged weapons are bugged : my characters do the fight gesture but missile is not trwowing O_o

Bg2 fix pack doesn't "fix"some scripts ?

thank you :(

I find this script very cool. ( I discover this script only now coz I usually use CUSTOM (default) script whitch seems really bugged in my game...)

Is it possible to change or remove hotkeys : S, D, F, K , C, V, B, Z coz I have already configured shortcuts for these keys.

I am a noob about script, programming etc .., please don't answer me in chinese !

I don't know Chinese... but stop me if it is too technical... :(

You can change the hot key assignments without TOO MUCH editing:

These are general instructions as I've not looked into SCSII...

Prior to installing the scripts or mod that contains the scripts:

1) Search the mod directory for the BAF files which correspond to the party AI scripts (usually have the same name)

2) Open the BAF files in Notepad or any other text editor of your choice. I like ConText myself.

3) Do a search for "HotKey" (without the quotes) or manually scan the file

4) At each instance of "HotKey(S)" change the S to whatever letter you wish

5) Repeat steps 3-4 for each hot key letter you need to re-assign.

6) When done, install the mod.

If you've already installed the scripts or mod that contains the scripts:

1) Get a copy of NearInfinity if you don't have one.

2) Get NI to recognize your game by choosing Open Game and following the prompts

3) Click on the party AI script that you need to edit (found in the scripts directory)

4) At the bottom of the screen click on the Find button

5) Choose the in this file only option

6) Type in HotKey

7) A list of each instance will appear... To the right of each one is a line number, take a note of each (you can switch between windows without problem)

8) Scroll down to the first line number and edit the hot key letter to use any other letter you wish. (there is a number at the lower right of the script window that looks like 1:1. The number on the left of the colon is the row, the one on the right is the column or # of character places between the cursor and the left side of the given row)

9) You can save the file after each edit or wait till all edits in that file are complete.

10) Repeat steps 3-9 for each script that you need to edit

Another option to do if you've already installed the scripts or mod that contains the scripts...

1) Using a text editor modify the little bit of tp2 code below to meet your needs

2) save it as a tp2 file either in the main game directory or in the folder you will create in step 3

3) create a folder in the game directory that is the same name as the tp2 file (make sure it matches what you used in the backup command)

4) copy any other mod's setup-somemod.exe file and rename it to setup-yourmod.exe where yourmod is the same name as what you used for the tp2 and for the directory or download, extract, copy and rename the WeiDU executable file itself.

5) install your new 'mod'

6) go into the game and ensure that all your hot keys work as expected

BACKUP ~my_SCSII_Edit\backup~ //
AUTHOR ~~

BEGIN ~Edit SCSII Hotkeys~
ACTION_FOR_EACH script_name IN
//list the scsII ease of use scripts below this comment line. 
//put each name inside ~~ example: ~cleric1~ ~cleric2~
//list scsII ease of use scripts above this comment line.
BEGIN
COPY_EXISTING ~scripts\%script_name%.bs~ ~scripts\%script_name%.bs~
DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(S)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(D)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(F)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(K)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(C)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(V)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(B)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~HotKey(Z)~ ~HotKey(X)~ //where X is the letter of your choice
COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS
BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES
END //ends the action for each

Deos someone is aware if a mod fix or tweak originals scripts ?? Coz I remember that with CUSTOM (default) script (the last in the list) , melee characters usually fight if ennemy were in Line of sight. Now in my game they only fight if ennemy are in weapons range (very bad for tank IMO). Futhermore, animations of ranged weapons are bugged : my characters do the fight gesture but missile is not trwowing O_o

Bg2 fix pack doesn't "fix"some scripts ?

Sounds to me like something you've installed has changed the games behavior. I personally am not aware of any that modify the bg2 party scripts, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any out there... In regards to this problem (the bugged animations) a look into your weidu.log might help to shed some light into what mod components may have affected the animations. If you could post the contents of your weidu.log, perhaps someone might be able to help you diagnose the animations issue.

thank you very much :D

I have used the NearInfinity option and it's ok now and it allow me to discover a bit fighting scripts.

For my bugged animation, this problem doesn't occur with ease of use script so it's no very serious. I post mu weidu.log in case that someone could see where the problem come from :(

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #0 // Le rapt de Bouh par Cliffette: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #1 // Les relations Suna Seni/Valygar: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #2 // Kalah et ce qui lui avait ete promis: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #3 // "Le chat et la souris" (Bodhi vous pourchasse a Spellhold) par Ghreyfain: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #4 // Gorje Hilldark et la quete de l'Illithium etendue: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #5 // La quete de Pai'Na et du fleau des araignees: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #6 // Amelioration de la Rune Tordue: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restaure diverses rencontres: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #8 // Artemis Entreri dans l'antre de Bodhi: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #9 // "Creations de Xzar" corrigees: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #10 // Serviteurs des Enfers restaures, par SimDing0: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #13 // Portrait original de Yoshimo: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #14 // Portrait original d'Anomen: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #15 // Restauration des portraits des PNJ: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #16 // Correction des animations BAM et des Scripts: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #17 // Correction des noms de personnages et des biographies: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #18 // Dialogues mineurs restaures: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #21 // Corrections mineures de Throne of Bhaal: v18

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #1 #24 // Les remords de Sarevok: v18

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #3 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #3 #2 // Pack de Dialogues du Pocket Plane Group pour BG2 : ToB

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [iFB1, IFB2, IFB3]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]

~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]

~SETUP-KIM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kim pour BG2:SOA (ToB:requis) version 1.61

~SETUP-KIM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Installation de la hache reajustee

~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #2 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5

~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #2 #2 // Restaure le portrait SoA d'Irenicus

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #3 #1 // Le Rituel (ToB requis)

~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #3 #8 // "Kuroisan", le kensai acide

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mise a jour du Combat a deux armes pour les voleurs et les bardes: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #1 // Revisions des kits des voleurs: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #2 // Revisions des capacites de haut niveau du voleur: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #3 // Ajustements raciaux propres pour les capacites de voleur: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #4 // Revisions des kits des bardes: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #5 // Revisions des capacites de haut niveau des bardes: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #6 // Progression des sorts propre aux bardes: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #9 // Revisions des roublards -> Utiliser les potions de voleur de la version papier et empecher leurs effets de se cumuler.: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #11 // Rencontre avec les Elus de Cyric: v4.04

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #1 #12 // Amelioration des Voleurs de l'Ombre: v4.04

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2111 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at their level (not twice their level): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Remove the Shield of Balduran from the game: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Move Vhailor's Helm into Throne of Bhaal: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Move the Cloak of Mirroring: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Move the Robe of Vecna into Throne of Bhaal: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove unrealistically helpful items from certain areas: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3072 // Remove unrealistically convenient ammunition from certain areas -> Remove all ammo from random containers: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Faster Bears: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4001 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 60,000 gold pieces: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6022 // Potions for NPCs -> No potions on dead enemies are retrievable by the party (they're assumed to break): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons cast spells like normal wizards: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6123 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6151 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6161 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7032 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Almost-maximum difficulty (maximum for everything except liches): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Spirit trolls have the same powers as in the original game: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> "Toned-down" version of the original Tactics Improved Bodhi, with SCSII scripting: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7075 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Sahuagin: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v8

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v8

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #50 // Script de changement d'avatar: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #60 // Animation des armes amelioree: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1140 // Identification obligatoire des gemmes et potions: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #1180 // Portrait feminin pour Edwina: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2192 // Limiter la capacite des vendeurs a identifier les objets -> Methode hybride: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #2295 // Alterer les tables de progression des sorts et de niveaux du druide -> Table d'XP des clercs, table normale des sorts des clercs: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3001 // Plus de points de vie a la montee de niveau -> Style NWN: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3030 // Apprentissage des sorts assoupli -> 100% de chance d'apprendre un sort: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3125 // Rendre heureux les personnages neutres lorsque la reputation est moyenne: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3141 // Cinematiques et reves des chapitres 1 et 2 acceleres -> Version amelioree: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #3170 // Pas d'avatar Elfe Noir sur le groupe en Ombre-Terre: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #2 #4100 // Changer l'alignement de Korgan en "Neutre Mauvais": v7

~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #2 #1 // Reduction de l xp des creatures -> Reduire a 50%

~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #2 #9 // Reduction de l xp liee aux Serrures, aux Pieges et aux Sorts -> Reduire a 10%

~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #2 #10 // Pas d XP pour la memorisation des parchemins

~IIPROJECTILER/SETUP-IIPROJECTILER.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Projectile Retrieval Mod -> All other Infinity Engine Games

~SETUP-Z#MISC.TP2~ #0 #11 // Stage-Based XP Cap -> Very Hard

~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // SCS II Fiends Hotfix: v3

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Spellcasting in Armor -> Allow Spellcasting in Armor with a Chance of Arcane Casting Failure: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #7 // Heavy Armor Encumbrance -> Movement Speed Penalties in Heavy Armor: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Clerics: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v2

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: v2

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #4 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

~VOIXNHB/SETUP-VOIXNHB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Voix de l'elfe -> Vous

~VOIXNHB/SETUP-VOIXNHB.TP2~ #0 #35 // Voix de l'aventurier (ranger) -> Vous

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: v2

~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #1 #0 // Homeward Bound - v2 - 19 Janvier 2008

~NPCDAMAGE/NPCDAMAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // NPCDamage for BGII SoA/ToB: v1.1

It there a way with BB code to reduce content of my weidu.log ?. ( I.E, to display content only if you clik somewhere)

Thank you again

Archived