Mid-game install

Morthond

I forgot to install SCS on my Tutu game and have already progressed up to Chapter 3, I'm definitely not starting a new game now. After going over the readme again, I'd really like to add the "give yeslick axe proficiency" and "improved balduran's isle" components to my current game. Would just like to know, will this be fine or do either of these require new games? Thanks.

I forgot to install SCS on my Tutu game and have already progressed up to Chapter 3, I'm definitely not starting a new game now. After going over the readme again, I'd really like to add the "give yeslick axe proficiency" and "improved balduran's isle" components to my current game. Would just like to know, will this be fine or do either of these require new games? Thanks.

Normally it is everytime a good idea to don't mess with your existing installation. For all if you don't want to begin a new game. With each new installation it could be that your whole installation will be corrupted.

Only if you want to risk it you can try to install both components on top and normally you can install both components mid-game. The "improved balduran's isle" will affect your game if you was not there before. The "give yeslick axe proficiency" will work if you have not met Yeslick before. Otherwise you don't get the new installments, because the old ones are stored in your save game.

Greetings Leomar

Archived