Change language

Guest Conan

Guest Conan

At the begginning the widescreen mod didn´t work. But when I installed a patch it runs ok but the language now is english. I want to know how to put the text in Spanish, I supose the archive is here. And how to change resolution without reinstalling the mod.

The game crashes when enter a little house if you are at 1600x900. With 2x native resolution of the game, all is ok.

At the begginning the widescreen mod didn´t work. But when I installed a patch it runs ok but the language now is english. I want to know how to put the text in Spanish, I supose the archive is here. And how to change resolution without reinstalling the mod.
Extract the mod(widescreen-v2.1.exe) to a folder, then go to the \widescreen-v2.1\widescreen\tra\english directory, open the setup.tra file with Notepad and translate the lines into Spanish and then install the mod, then if you could send the file to the bigg... the mod will be updated... or you could just print the file code inside the
[code]

[/code] tags, so the bigg can copy it when he gets to it.

The game crashes when enter a little house if you are at 1600x900. With 2x native resolution of the game, all is ok.
Which area, in which game?? Use the X -key to detect the areas are-code name.
Guest Conan

Is in the begginning, in the firs little houses in the first city. Outdoors goes ok but when enter a building crashes at 1600*900.

The language is ok now. Only installing first widescreenmod and after the spanish translation it runs ok.

Other thing I see ( maybe is the game itself) is that the game is not smooth. Is like it was runing at very poor framerate. Its strange, the game is very old, I dont think I need more pc power, its just ridiculous.

Which area, in which game?? Use the X -key to detect the areas are-code name.
Is in the begginning, in the firs little houses in the first city. Outdoors goes ok but when enter a building crashes at 1600*900.

Other thing I see ( maybe is the game itself) is that the game is not smooth. Is like it was runing at very poor framerate. Its strange, the game is very old, I dont think I need more pc power, its just ridiculous.

The game -> Baldur's Gate(1) right? And, yes you'll have some what bad frame rate cause your Video Card is not tuned in with the games software, if you have NVidia card, I suggest to check the first post in here, it may not solve anything, but...
My card is nvidia, yes. But is not a 8800, it is a 6800 gt.
Well, I had NVidia 6600 and it had those problems, and when I bought a computer it was 8500 and it has those problems, and I read from the thread that so do...
(apparently, 58xx and higher)

...have to see soon if the Radeon cards have them as well.

Archived