PST: GAM file

Displacer

There's always an interest in this stuff.

BUT... there never was much for PST, sorry.

I just submitted the PST gam header.

If it was a wiki, i would have added it.

DevSin and Igi opposed the wiki, so, meh, that's all i could do.

wikis are evil, but I didn't oppose it. You read it wrong (you assumed I meant to recreate IESDP in a new wiki, but I actually told you to just go ahead and copy IESDP into a wiki if you really want--you can even already download the whole IESDP in a single archive, for fook's sake). I think it's also good to have the IESDP be correct eventually, but PST (actually, anything not BG2) seems to have always been pretty low priority.

I did correct my local NI's handling of the PST GAMs, though (it was shockingly deficient, yuck). Personally, my only real interest anymore is in this type of stuff, so I'm definitely not trying to discourage anyone from nailing down the formats and behaviors.

Offset 0x2C is a count of data each of which is 0x14 in length. I'm assuming the previous entry at 0x28 is a pointer to this data, but looking through the code I'm leaning towards these not being used, because 0x28 has not been referenced so far that I can see. Has anyone seen anything other than zero at 0x2C?

Archived