Next Item Revisions

Salk

Hello Demi!

Now that you are practically ready with SR v3, I could not help opening this topic here! ;)

I am wondering what your plans for IR are now.

From the feedback you received, are there any item changes that you have in mind? Are you generally satisfied with how things turned out?

Or will you just focus (as I am hoping) on integrating all the bug fixes you have collected in these months in the next version?

If that's the case, we could hope to have the combo SR v3 + IR v3 in a relatively time! :grin:

Keep it up! :)

One thing is to make weapons' elemental damage not interrupting targets with 'Protection from %enegry type%' on.

Also I think it's for the best if items use 'cast spell on creature [146]' instead of mimicking the effect. For example, Ring of Fire Control has Fireshield that is built in the ring itself and doesn't get upgraded by SR.

Well well, the main issue is surely to track down the reported issues (e.g. the biggest one was the +1/2 apr opcode weird behaviour). Than what Ardanis says is a possible addition.

I haven't received much feedback on any particular item, thus I don't think we're going to change many items (but I have some ideas, and there have been a couple of suggestions here and there). Anyway I'll open a topic similar to the huge ones on SR forums to keep an official to-do list.

Regarding an estimated release date, you know I'm not reliable at all, and thus I prefer to just keep modding as much as I can and let the 'planned changes' topic speak for me.

Archived