Tanner's quest

kelrynn

I know it's been awhile since I played this game and I have never played with SCS II installed. I am doing the Tanner quest and got the leather from Old Rumpah and had the shop owner identify it as elephant hide (all good so far). There use to be a courtesan close by who I would talk to next (from what I remember) and is no longer there. Has this changed in SCS II? How do I solve the Tanner's quest now? I'm spinning my wheels looking around and have found nothing, including inside the Tanner's house who kicks me out for not having evidence yet.

SCSII does nothing here (besides the more general changes). What time is it? Perhaps she's not out at nights (assuming someone bought her services :) )

hmm - I checked both the day and night so I'm not sure what happened. I haven't thought of that though. Maybe someone did buy her services. :party:

If that's the case, maybe I'll check back tomorrow night.

SCSII does nothing here (besides the more general changes). What time is it? Perhaps she's not out at nights (assuming someone bought her services :) )

hmm - I checked both the day and night so I'm not sure what happened. I haven't thought of that though. Maybe someone did buy her services. :party:

If that's the case, maybe I'll check back tomorrow night.

Never mind, I found her. She was hiding behind the door to the Inn. Only reason I was able to see her was by entering the Inn I caught a climpse of her.

Archived