Bottomless bag of holding not bottemless

Guest Robman

I installed everything correctly (no errors or anything). Now am I supposed to active these tweaks some how other than just installing them? I installed dungeon begone and that works fine and I had to do nothing.

The tweaks from the pack dont seem to work.

I havent checked everything only the stuff I wanted.

Unlimited arrow stack: dont work. still only get up to 40

Unlimited bag of holding: seems like i can put slightly more in it but i may be wrong. My gem bag, bag of holding, scroll case all get filled up in no time. And im not a pack rat. Im still only in the second chapter and i sell everything off once im done with a quest. already up to over 60k gold

And yes I started a new game after the Tweaks install.

Are you sure you installed the bottomless bags. Open your WeiDU.log with Notepad and copy paste the text, then because you use the Vista, and have installed into the D:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SOA\, I wouldn't be sure if the fix is even applied, as the Vista protects the C:'s Program Files sub-folders from overriding, it could be that there is something like that going on... the best cure is to install the game to C: or D:\Games\BGII - SOA\

Of course the "Games" -folder should be mean games, not be "Games" if you speak non-English language as your primary language.

Archived