Solaufein Flirt Pack v4?

gastu

Just wondering if the Solaufein Flirt Pack v4.0 listed in the BiG World Project Manual actually exists. I've found a version that lists itself as v1, but can't find a single link to a v4. If 4 exists would anyone mind linking me to it? Many thanks to anyone who could clear this up for me. :blush:

I found v2, but no mention of a v4. Typo perhaps?

http://www.rpgdungeon.net/content/view/33/49/

Oops... musta hit enter or something before typing a reply... :blush:

Thanks for the link. But, why can't I seem to get RPG Dungeon to take me to a download link, or a mirror. It just takes me to a description of the mod. When I go to their "download central", Solaufein Flirt Pack isn't even listed. Clicking on the download button at the top of the screen takes me to some site that's titled: Parallels Plesk Control Panel. Clicking the link here causes the Untrusted Connection warning to pop up :D . Can I trust where this link is taking me? Or, is there another way to get the Flirt Pack?

Ack, I might have been looking at a different mod by accident. The forum talks about v1 only. I'll stick with my guess of typo. I'll keep looking but you could try sending a pm to Rastor, since RPG Dungeon is his site.

Thanks once again for your timely responses :blush: . I know this is a completely ridiculous question, but I'm green as a spring leaf to these types of things... anyway, what's a pm and how do I get in touch with Rastor? :D

Ack, I might have been looking at a different mod by accident. The forum talks about v1 only. I'll stick with my guess of typo. I'll keep looking but you could try sending a pm to Rastor, since RPG Dungeon is his site.

Thanks once again for your timely responses :blush: . I know this is a completely ridiculous question, but I'm green as a spring leaf to these types of things... anyway, what's a pm and how do I get in touch with Rastor? :D

Does pm = private message? :devil:

Does pm = private message? :devil:

Heh... :mwaha: . Sorry for my apparent idiocy... believe I figured it out... thanks again.

Archived