Seeing Weird graphics

Guest RobMachado

Guest RobMachado

Heya guys Happy New Year!

I just installed the Wide Screen Mod without a single issue by following your instructions, thanks for this awesome mod btw. My problem is that I am seeing some weird artifacts in the game (Baldurs Gate 1 + Tales of the Sword Coast). I am seeing random black cubes on animals and mobs, as well as in the Inventory Page, Wizard Page, Character Sheet, etc... For example, birds that fly through the screen have little black cubes on them. This problem is present even without the mod btw. I was wondering if you guys had any suggetions to what maybe causing this. I have 2 9800sGTX+ in Sli. Thanks for your help.

You are using the latest version of the mod(v2.2)? Well, there is actually nothing that can be done, as the user interface(GUI) is what it is, and the screens are not centered. It's way out of my league of coding, yeah I am a n00b, and I as many others would say it's serious waste of the bigg's time, as you can play the BG1 in EasyTutu, or in BGT(-WeiDU) if you have a BG2 game.

Guest RobMachado
You are using the latest version of the mod(v2.2)? Well, there is actually nothing that can be done, as the user interface(GUI) is what it is, and the screens are not centered. It's way out of my league of coding, yeah I am a n00b, and I as many others would say it's serious waste of the bigg's time, as you can play the BG1 in EasyTutu, or in BGT(-WeiDU) if you have a BG2 game.

Thats another issue Jarno, lol. I installed Easy Tutu and I get a critical error every time I launch Baldur's gate Tutu! Any tips for this?

Guest RobMachado

Got it to work! I downladed the SOA version instead of the Throne of Bhaal one. The game runs beautifully! Anyways can I use my saves from Baldur's Tutu in Baldurs Gate II SOA, i mean import them once i finish the game? Thanks.

Got it to work!

Anyways can I use my saves from Baldur's Tutu in Baldurs Gate II SOA, i mean import them once i finish the game? Thanks.

Good.

And yes, you just need to move the 'save' directory from the Tutu game directory to the plain BGII - SoA directory, and import the character from the save. Or you can of course move the exported characters that are in the 'characters' folder... and import it as just the character.

Archived