Missing potions

Guest Guest_onerous_*

Guest Guest_onerous_*

I wanted to see if this was intended (though I don't think so). After being thrown in Spellhold everyone was stripped of their gear... except Jaheira who had a potion case containing one potion of superior healing which I found very funny until I got my gear back and didn't find my original potion case and only the potions found in my quickslots (and I had a lot of potions). :)

Normally I wouldn't mind but I practically did every quest before rescuing Imoen and temples don't sell potions of extra healing anymore (not sure why). Anyway that's the only stuff that's missing. The potion case was from song and silence (bought if from Roger the fence in the sewers) so maybe something got screwed up there. Or else it's something from bottomless bags that's causing an issue.

Anyway just checking to see what exactly this component is supposed to do.

Weidu

I wanted to see if this was intended (though I don't think so). After being thrown in Spellhold everyone was stripped of their gear... except Jaheira who had a potion case containing one potion of superior healing which I found very funny until I got my gear back and didn't find my original potion case and only the potions found in my quickslots (and I had a lot of potions). :)

Normally I wouldn't mind but I practically did every quest before rescuing Imoen and temples don't sell potions of extra healing anymore (not sure why). Anyway that's the only stuff that's missing. The potion case was from song and silence (bought if from Roger the fence in the sewers) so maybe something got screwed up there. Or else it's something from bottomless bags that's causing an issue.

Anyway just checking to see what exactly this component is supposed to do.

Weidu

It's certainly not intentional!

The potion case isn't added by Song and Silence, it's added by Tweakpack. Since you've got Tweakpack installed after SCS2, SCS2 isn't able to allow for the potion case.

...however, this is still my fault, as I advertise that SCS2 can be installed before Tweakpack, and I thought I explicitly allowed for Tweakpack bags in that component. Having checked the code, I've found a bug in the code that's supposed to do this. So apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have a CLUAConsole:CreateItem("potn52",20,0,0) on me.

Thanks. It's nice to know that Bodhi is not that sadistic... though I didn't find the regular equipment with her charming note in the bag of holding until after I left Spellhold. :D It was tough but doable... except the lich hanging out in front of the small library. I might try to kill him next time though I doubt I could.

Also Dradeel should lay off the gating spells, which do more harm that good especially with spell revisions installed (though maybe that's the point). Though it is quite funny with everyone except Irenicus running around confused and Dradeel shouting 'All dogs go to heaven!!' Until I had to reload. :)

Great job though! :)

Archived