Really Confused About This

Ok well I've downloaded the mod and put it in my override folder and the music pack file is in the music folder in the main directory (not my documents). I did everything correct but I'm not sure if it is working or not. I want to romance bishop with my evil pc female but nothing appears. I'm at the part after the trial but no "flirt" options have come up. I have pretty high influence with him (along with Qara) and nothing is happening.

Bishop asked me to run away with him at one point, and he asked to take my place during the trial fight but thats about it.

How do I know if I installed the mod correctly because I see no flirt options. When would they appear for Bishop if I did install them correctly?

I only have the OC (base game) installed by the way so not sure if I need the expansions for this to work

Also I have some other mods installed currently but they are just hair and faces, and the armour appearance changer. Not sure if that would conflict with this mod.

No, you are not seeing the modded content, it starts at the beginning of Act 2. The earliest thing you should be able to see are the come-back lines for your PC when you first spot Bishop in the Flagons, and he starts insulting you when you click-talk him. If the mod is installed correctly, you will get replies for the PC. Original game just lets Bishop have a go at you.

Did you extract the zip file, i.e. you are seeing an FP folder as opposite to a zip file?

No, you are not seeing the modded content, it starts at the beginning of Act 2. The earliest thing you should be able to see are the come-back lines for your PC when you first spot Bishop in the Flagons, and he starts insulting you when you click-talk him. If the mod is installed correctly, you will get replies for the PC. Original game just lets Bishop have a go at you.

Did you extract the zip file, i.e. you are seeing an FP folder as opposite to a zip file?

Lmao, I feel kind of stupid. I extracted the music zip into the music folder but it turns out I didn't extract the override zip into the override folder. It's working great now! Thanks for your help.

But I just have one question. Have I missed anything not having the mod installed aside from the comeback lines that you mentioned? I'm in act 2 and finished the trial with That Torio woman.

Archived