Imoen romance

Guest Guest_The Potty 1_*

Guest Guest_The Potty 1_*

Quick note, the SoA Imoen romance is completely incompatible with the level 1 NPC mod v1.2. In a new game, Imoen joins, her XP takes a hit a la L1N, and she dissapears off the map. She's still in the party roster on the right, but otherwise gone. Then you find her again in the painting room, with a blue circle. However this is the one you rescue in spellhold, so no good.

I'm not saying you need to fix anything, but an incompatibility mention in the readme would be nice.

Quick note, the SoA Imoen romance is completely incompatible with the level 1 NPC mod v1.2. In a new game, Imoen joins, her XP takes a hit a la L1N, and she dissapears off the map. She's still in the party roster on the right, but otherwise gone. Then you find her again in the painting room, with a blue circle. However this is the one you rescue in spellhold, so no good.

I'm not saying you need to fix anything, but an incompatibility mention in the readme would be nice.

I get this same issue only when I reach spellhold with the Imoen211 or Imoen213, however i tried this with a fresh copy of BG2 with no other mods and the same thing happens. Imoen will disappear. I get an incompatability issue with XM2WAV.EXE because of 64-bit windows after the install. Does anyone know if this might be the issue and if there is a way to fix it?

xm2wav.exe is a sign you have an old version of the immy mod.

I tried to reproduce the problem now, with a patched TOB, freshly downloaded Imoen-v1201Full.rar and the latest Level1NPCS. I couldn't, at least not in Irenicus' dungeon.

So more details, please, if you run into this again. :suspect:

Archived