[OS X] Some inventory items not appearing

ericp07

Hello,

My current BGII - SoA/ToB installation on my Mac (Quicksilver running Tiger 10.4.11) includes BG2 Fixpack, 1PP v2.7 (all but potions), and now Item Revisions. Everything is up to date as of this writing. In a test game, I noticed that some items have no images on the inventory screen, though they show up on paperdolls and animations, have descriptions, and function as they should. The two items I noticed this with are the Defender of Easthaven and the Gauntlets of Extraordinary Specialization.

While I'm loathe to double- or cross-post, I mentioned this in an ongoing relevant thread over at SHS, in case anyone's interested:

BiG World manual install progress

If there's a fix for this, I'll gladly apply it. Otherwise, just a report for those responsible for the work on this impressive mod :)

Thanks,

Eric

You DID apply the hotfixes, right? There were some items with misplaced icons, like Gauntlets of Extraordinary Specialization, but these were reported and hopefully all corrected.

D'oh! Guess I'll uninstall, apply the fixes, then reinstall and test some more :)

Thanks,

Eric

Archived