Kidnapped?

Koockaburra101

If I remember correctly (and to be honest it really is a maybe) there should be a note on one of the slavers in the stockade. When you go to read it there should be a button that takes you where you need to go. It's been a while since I've played through with Amber though. Anyone please feel free to correct me.

Guest Varel1
Amber was just kidnapped by slavers so I went to the stockade only to find she was already somewhere else. There is an entry in my journal that says I should look for clues in the stockade but I can't find anything :)

What am I supposed to be looking for?

Search the slavers, you should find a letter and a map, leave the stockade by the back door that leads to the stairs that descend into the slums. Walk towards the Copper Coronet, just after you take the turn towards the Copper Coronet, consult the map. It should reveal a hidden route that leads to the next stage of the kidnapping plot - prepare for some tough battles!

I'm pretty sure I've searched them all already :)

I'll look again just in case but will I still be able to get to that area even if I don't find the note?

There should definetly be a map on one of the bodies. remember to press TAB so that you can see if the loot was dropped behind a wall or something. Do you have other mods installed that affect the slaver area in the Slumms?

Archived