Keldorn bug in vanilla game?

When you enter the Government District, Keldorn will want to visit his family. If the PC hasn't spoken to Peony after two days, Keldorn will remind the PC. The PC can tell Keldorn to wait, and he'll wait one more day. After that, he'll complain again. The variable in this is wrong. It should be KeldornLeave, not KeldornLeaves. It won't cause a stutter, but it will prevent him from rejoining the party. There is nothing in Keldorn's P that will match any of the variables set here, not even a KickedOut local variable.

IF WEIGHT #13 /* Triggers after states #: 11 12 15 23 29 41 43 85 87 135 277 even though they appear after this state */
~GlobalTimerExpired("KeldornHome","GLOBAL")
Global("KeldornComplain","LOCALS",2)~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from:
 SAY #9174 /* ~I mean no dishonor to you, but I must visit my family. I fear I serve two masters here and must insult the one to appease the other... When all of this has passed, you will be able to find me at the Order, is that alright?~ */
 IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("KeldornComplain","LOCALS",3)
SetGlobal("KeldornLeaves","GLOBAL",1)
ChangeAIScript("",DEFAULT)
SetLeavePartyDialogueFile()
LeaveParty()
SetGlobalTimer("KeldornGuild","GLOBAL",TWO_DAYS)
EscapeArea()~ UNSOLVED_JOURNAL #48003 /* ~Keldorn wishes to visit his wife and family.

After being reminded of his home in Athkatla, Keldorn has apparently found himself eager to return there.  It seems he has not seen his family in quite some time.  I told him I could not go with him, so Keldorn has left on his own.  He bid me to find him at the headquarters of the Radiant Heart when he is done.~ */ EXIT
END

Archived