Remix kits & Spell Revisions

Tonton Fred

Well, here I was trying to gut the Divine Remix tp2 file so that I could kit Viconia as a Nightcloak without ruining Spell Revisions, and pulling my hair out... When I found this project ! I was overjoyed ! ???

And then I saw that :

I do hope to release fighter's kits and their HLA tables before the end of February.

:hm:

So now I'm waiting for IRv3, SRv4 AND Kit Revisions... And they're all being worked on by the same busy person :D I think it's casting-multiple-Simulacrum-time for you, Demi ! :)

Anyway, congratulations for your hard work and awesome mods !

Cheers,

Fred

Well, I already asked about DR/SR compatibility a long time ago over at SHS, and you were the one who pointed me towards editing DR's tp2 file in order to keep the mod from modifying spells.

I was going to ask for more advice as I did not manage to successfully kit Viconia as Nightcloak (even though I can select Nightcloak for my PC), but then I stumbled upon Kit Revisions... Rather than keep butchering DR in order to essentially just change Viconia's class name, maybe I'll wait for KR to be released (sometime in 2012 hopefully ??? )

So no questions there, just expressing my thanks for the overall quality of the "Revisions" mods (to which you also contribute), and anticipation at a newcomer in the series.

Cheers,

Fred

Archived