Modding Conversion Error

baldur46233

I'm having problems with the Near Infinity (I've just began modding). It works fine, until I try to convert my CHAR. into a CRE. It keeps saying conversion error and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong . I've tried reinstalling it, and disabling my UAC (not all the way though), and my CHAR. has a little shield/protection icon on it if it helps any. Could anyone help me please? I would greatly appreciate it.

Completely disable UAC, because it interferes with *everything.* Also try loading the CHR file in Shadowkeeper, or just import it in-game. If NI is having issues converting, there may be a problem with the CHR file itself.

Completely disable UAC, because it interferes with *everything.* Also try loading the CHR file in Shadowkeeper, or just import it in-game. If NI is having issues converting, there may be a problem with the CHR file itself.

Thanks and I figured it out. :)

And if you don't mind telling me, what is a 'Parse'? I was trying to install my mod and it kept saying,"PARSE error at line 4 column 1-14."

And if you don't mind telling me, what is a 'Parse'? I was trying to install my mod and it kept saying,"PARSE error at line 4 column 1-14."
The renamed-WeiDU.exe(setup-*modname*.exe) cannot execute the command it's given... so open the setup-*modname*.tp2 with Notepad and copy the 6 topmost lines to a post.
Guest Guest_baldur46233_*
The renamed-WeiDU.exe(setup-*modname*.exe) cannot execute the command it's given... so open the setup-*modname*.tp2 with Notepad and copy the 6 topmost lines to a post.

It worked. :)

But now I've run into yet another problem...I was installing my mod when I came across this problem:

Copying and patching 1 file ...

ERROR: error loading [Kayleen/Q#KAYLEEN.CRE]

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Kayleen for BG2:SoA], rolling back to previous state

[Kayleen/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

Will uninstall 0 files for [KAYLEEN/SETUP-KAYLEEN.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled 0 files for [KAYLEEN/SETUP-KAYLEEN.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "Kayleen/Q#KAYLEEN.CRE")

Erm, what do I do to fix that? I'm really sorry for these noob questions.

Archived