Repeating Dialogue

Torander

So, I've rescued Amber from the wizard. Even though our favorite resourceful Tiefling managed to escape the window by herself. I enjoyed the nice loot though. :undecided: Anyway, after rescuing her, she's started the dialogue about why I rescued her twice. I chose the option nicest of the options, cuz I'm an eligible bachelor romancing her. But just thought I'd let you know about this minor bug.

So, I've rescued Amber from the wizard. Even though our favorite resourceful Tiefling managed to escape the window by herself. I enjoyed the nice loot though. :hm: Anyway, after rescuing her, she's started the dialogue about why I rescued her twice. I chose the option nicest of the options, cuz I'm an eligible bachelor romancing her. But just thought I'd let you know about this minor bug.

Hmm... I don't think it's a bug, but simply a glitch in the engine. I'm saying this because this issue has never been reported before, and Amber's been out for a quite while now. But thanks for being vigilante and I'm glad that you’re enjoying the mod. :undecided:

its been years since i played bg and finished highschool, still waitin for tob amber and even now it happens for me to look here. xd (kinda geeky feeling xd)

Love the mod. <3 ( even if i dont remember much of it now xd)

Archived