safiya flirt

Guest deathvvv

Guest deathvvv

when is the first time i can flirt with safiya?

i am in veil theatre for the first time but i dont see the flirt menu

anyone have a save where i can test things out?

thanks

Does it exist a flirting pack for Safiya??? Really, I didn't know that! I did believe there were options just for Bishop, Casavir, Elanee and Neeshka (and a work in progress for Sand)... :-P I should pay more attention!

Well, they probably, should, and do perahps have one...

They have one with gann, I don't see why they don't have one with safiya...

hmm... I think Berlinde needs to help with this... considering I don't even like having safiya in my party..

Does it exist a flirting pack for Safiya??? Really, I didn't know that! I did believe there were options just for Bishop, Casavir, Elanee and Neeshka (and a work in progress for Sand)... :-P I should pay more attention!

Well, they probably, should, and do perahps have one...

They have one with gann, I don't see why they don't have one with safiya...

hmm... I think Berlinde needs to help with this... considering I don't even like having safiya in my party..

Proof once again that nobody reads readmes... From the readme:

The Romance Pack for the Neverwinter Nights 2 Official Campaign and Mask of the Betrayer Expansion adds romance and flirts to your NWN2 game. It offers flirts for Bishop, Casavir, Elanee, Neeshka, Gann, and Safiya; full romantic tracks for Bishop and Casavir; and a Castle Wall scene for Bishop and Neeshka. It also features romantic epilogues for the four OC characters in the Mask of the Betrayer Expansion (MotB) portion of the game.

It just says "offers flirts," so...just talk to Safiya and try flirting, I guess.

Archived