Problem with widescreen mod (bg2)

gattofigo

Hi, I have a problem with widescreen mod. I use big world project setup to make a standard installation of bg2 and all go smoothly. However when I start the game I have a little issue. Well the image is centered but small for my monitor (I can play, but I prefer to play fullscreen), so the result is that I can play in a small window with black all around. My resolution is 1980 1020 (the native resolution for my monitor) and I set it correctly, however I couldn't find why I can't display the game fullscreen without all that black around.

Other info that maybe can help you solve my problem:

graphic card geforce gtx 295

Widescreen Mod v2.31

Weidu 220

If you need other info let me know, I'll post them. Thanks in advance for the help.

Lol, just needed to start the game and the screen go great. It's only the main menu that has the small window. Well thanks anyway!

Well the image is centered but small for my monitor (I can play, but I prefer to play fullscreen), so the result is that I can play in a small window with black all around.... I can't display the game fullscreen without all that black around.
Well, the black is there to fill in the empty space, as the 'art' covers only the small part of the Graphical User Interface that's normally displayed in 1024x768... or would you prefer to see this:

baldr002.jpg

That's done by first installing the Widescreen mod and then the GUI mod, which is not to be recomended, and yes, the hand icons are permanently burned into the image from the cursor, so...

Archived