Bugged Tanar'ris with SCSII

deratiseur

Hello.

I Have gameplay matters. All the Tanar'ris doesn't drop anything, so no heart on the abyss plane (planar sphere) and no orb in the planar prison, for exemple.

I have pass some time to find that all the Tanar'ris in my install have lost all their equipment and have no equipment at all. (Pmaster, abydem01, obsdem01). And i have find that all these creature have equipment in their backup in scsII. So that, they lose it by scsII.

Hello.

I Have gameplay matters. All the Tanar'ris doesn't drop anything, so no heart on the abyss plane (planar sphere) and no orb in the planar prison, for exemple.

I have pass some time to find that all the Tanar'ris in my install have lost all their equipment and have no equipment at all. (Pmaster, abydem01, obsdem01). And i have find that all these creature have equipment in their backup in scsII. So that, they lose it by scsII.

What version of SCSII are you using? (That sounds like a bug from an old version)

I use the v14. The backup directory where i can find good versions of the tanar'ris is the 6050, and in the weidu log, this is componant "Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic"

Verified : i have reinstalled the composant by choising the options "Fiends cast spells like normal wizards", and now the fiends have an equipment.

I use the v14. The backup directory where i can find good versions of the tanar'ris is the 6050, and in the weidu log, this is componant "Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic"

Verified : i have reinstalled the composant by choising the options "Fiends cast spells like normal wizards", and now the fiends have an equipment.

v14 is out of date; the current version is v15. This was a problem with v14, fixed by the update. (I'm mildly interested in how you've got v14, given it was only available for a couple of weeks - until the bug came to light - and that was a month ago.)

v14 is out of date; the current version is v15. This was a problem with v14, fixed by the update. (I'm mildly interested in how you've got v14, given it was only available for a couple of weeks - until the bug came to light - and that was a month ago.)

I've a big collection of modules (99% french translated), and i look for updates each time i want play a new game of BGT/BG2 (each time for test my modules or new modules from my friends of the french community, in fact ^^),with each time a new installation (i don't count about hours ^^). Have have downloaded SCSII v14 the last time ^^

Archived