How do I advance the romance?

Valth

I wanted to try this mod and its romance but I do not want to wait around for the talks to come naturally, what is the console code I need to put in? I have been trying CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("G#TF.TYRISROMANCE","GLOBAL","1") but that is not working.

That should work fine. If it's not working then either:

a) The next talk fires on rests. Try resting.

b) You've killed the romance. Check CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL"). As long as that doesn't return 3, you're good. If it returns 0, then you haven't started the romance, which will happen if you're not male and either a human, elf or half-elf.

c) You've reached the end of the SoA content. Float your cursor over her portrait and type CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.Lovetalk","LOCALS"). If it returns 47, you're at the end of the SoA content.

Guest DatMadGuy

A related problem of sorts here.

I've already played through all of SoA up to my second visit to Bodhi. Now, as I kind of don't want to miss out on the drama associated with the vampiress and my love interest I want to make sure my romance is advanced as far as need be (not to mention the game is almost over at this point).

I've read all of the above posts and tried out the solutions to no avail.

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("G#TF.TYRISROMANCE","GLOBAL","1") doesn't do anything except show up in the console log

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL") returns "1"

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.Lovetalk","LOCALS") returns "20" (might just be me, but that doesn't seem very far)

CLUACommand: AdvanceRealTime (50000) returns the following lines:

CLUACommand: AdvanceRealTime (50000)

lua: indexed expression not a table

Active Stack:

Active Stack:

Up until the current lovetalk the relationship seemed to develop with a pleasing pace that kept in step nicely with my playthrough speed. Then suddenly they stopped and I only really got something out of Tyris via flirts or triggered interjections during certain events. I swear, it must all be that damn dwarf's fault. "Tight one" my ass! I mean... forget what I said...

Any help would be appreciated.

A related problem of sorts here.

I've already played through all of SoA up to my second visit to Bodhi. Now, as I kind of don't want to miss out on the drama associated with the vampiress and my love interest I want to make sure my romance is advanced as far as need be (not to mention the game is almost over at this point).

I've read all of the above posts and tried out the solutions to no avail.

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("G#TF.TYRISROMANCE","GLOBAL","1") doesn't do anything except show up in the console log

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.TyrisRomanceActive","GLOBAL") returns "1"

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("G#TF.Lovetalk","LOCALS") returns "20" (might just be me, but that doesn't seem very far)

CLUACommand: AdvanceRealTime (50000) returns the following lines:

CLUACommand: AdvanceRealTime (50000)

lua: indexed expression not a table

Active Stack:

Active Stack:

Up until the current lovetalk the relationship seemed to develop with a pleasing pace that kept in step nicely with my playthrough speed. Then suddenly they stopped and I only really got something out of Tyris via flirts or triggered interjections during certain events. I swear, it must all be that damn dwarf's fault. "Tight one" my ass! I mean... forget what I said...

Any help would be appreciated.

Remove the spaces from the AdvanceRealTime(#) command.

As in "CLUACommand:AdvanceRealTime(50000)"?

If so, I already tried that. The game returns the same lines as with spaces.

Oh, it should be CLUAConsole, not CLUACommand.

Archived