No Bags of Holding in BG Tutu

szaqyt

Hi guys,

Might be a silly question but if I install Bags of Holding in BG Tutu, will those appear straight away in an existing game or do I need to start a new one?

I've added other options (cosmetic, rules etc) and they seem to be working already but there are no gem bags, scroll cases or belts of ammo sellable anywhere. Am I doing anything wrong? Has anyone had this this problem at all?

I have only tutu installed and G3, no other mods

Thanks for your help :)

Hi guys,

Might be a silly question but if I install Bags of Holding in BG Tutu, will those appear straight away in an existing game or do I need to start a new one?

I've added other options (cosmetic, rules etc) and they seem to be working already but there are no gem bags, scroll cases or belts of ammo sellable anywhere. Am I doing anything wrong? Has anyone had this this problem at all?

Well, it depends, in a game that has already been started, the new content adding mods only modify the areas that have not already been visited in the savegame that is loaded. "Modify first, play later".

Of course you are free to use the Console and this code:

CLUAConsole: CreateItem("******")

Where the '******' is the items 'bag02', 'bag03', 'bag04', 'bag05' and 'bag06' without the '-es.

Archived