A short question about the romance

Liara

The thing is that after a love talk about what my character see's in Angelo I chose the last answer which was something like "The heart wants what it wants" and it seemed fine but.... well it happened about 20 days ago and Angelo is quiet ever since soo i started wondering if it was the wrong option or is it a diffrent kind of problem? I would really appreciate some help because I still have a save a bit before this love talk and i don't know if I should load it or keep playing?

Thanks for the help in advance.

And of course Angelo is a great NPC you did an amazing job.

Hi Liara,

Glad you're enjoying the mod :thumbsup:

Now,

[minor spoiler]

I'm afraid you did break the romance. This interests me because I always thought the romance was really hard to break, and I'd almost forgot I wrote in this "trap." But yes, Angelo is extremely wary of "true love" at this stage, and he wants a more concrete excuse. I think he even warns you to "speak again." Lousy, I know, but that's Angelo for you! (but I think this is the last time you can turn him off with a seemingly innocuous response)

Best of luck,

SV

The thing is that after a love talk about what my character see's in Angelo I chose the last answer which was something like "The heart wants what it wants" and it seemed fine but.... well it happened about 20 days ago and Angelo is quiet ever since soo i started wondering if it was the wrong option or is it a diffrent kind of problem? I would really appreciate some help because I still have a save a bit before this love talk and i don't know if I should load it or keep playing?

Thanks for the help in advance.

And of course Angelo is a great NPC you did an amazing job.

Thank you one more time and sorry for:

a) a stupid question

b) wasting your time

I reloaded the conversation moment and it seems that I have a brain problem that manifests itself by me not being able to identify a double negative question and cofusing like "are" and "aren't"...

Thankfully there are good people like you that make my problem mangeable.

Aw, not in the least and all. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Thank you one more time and sorry for:

a) a stupid question

b) wasting your time

I reloaded the conversation moment and it seems that I have a brain problem that manifests itself by me not being able to identify a double negative question and cofusing like "are" and "aren't"...

Thankfully there are good people like you that make my problem mangeable.

Archived