Further information after carefully checking

Guest kelseyr713

Guest kelseyr713

I am doing a full (custom) install from the 3-cd version of Original Saga. That version is 5521, which should work with the WS mod as of v. 2.60.

I am not using a CD crack.

I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, then installing WS mod (only once) and got the same error from the debug file I posted.

UAC is disabled. It's not being installed in Program Files.

I am using WS mod v. 3.04.

I'm sorry if I'm still missing something, but I had read everything carefully before and have just gone over it again. I've had no problem installing it with PS:T.

Which OS do you have, if you have Windows 7, you also might have to disable the Program Compatibility Assistant... especially on a 64-bit system. See here why, and how.

I am doing a full (custom) install from the 3-cd version of Original Saga. That version is 5521, which should work with the WS mod as of v. 2.60.
Apply the 5512 patch, yes, you can apply a version patch that actually makes the game to be lower version.

I had the same problem as you so I also tried installing the older 5512 patch. The WS mod did install, however now it asks me to insert cd6. Did you have this problem?

Guest kelseyr713
I had the same problem as you so I also tried installing the older 5512 patch. The WS mod did install, however now it asks me to insert cd6. Did you have this problem?

It worked fine for me; I only started it and got onto the first bit of Candlekeep though. I'm not sure how far you got before it asked you to switch.

It asks me for cd6 when I try to launch the game. I have the 3cd version so there is no cd6. I tried using a crack; the game launches but then the WS mod doesn't work. I figure the only way to do this is gonna be to get a TOTSC iso file and mount it so my comp will think I have the CD, trouble is all the torrents for the game are dead and its impossible to buy just the TOTSC CD, I dont really want to buy the game again in a 6cd format... this sucks balls, I dont understand why no one else had this problem? maybe im using the wrong patch? can you send me a link for the 5512 patch you installed, maybe i used the wrong one

Archived