Romance Question

I just installed the Nalia romance mod and Imoen romance mod. Thought it would add a bit more flavor to my upteenth playthrough. My question is this; can I romance Jahiera, Aerie, Viconia, Imoen, and Nalia at the same time? I have the "nothing kills a romance" mod installed, but the mods probably use different flags and whatnot to continue romances. If it doesn't work, how can I make it work? It would be kinda cool to basically be a pimp and have an entire party of super-powered babes in love with me. :)

Wowza. Ok, after looking around, I just downloaded and installed a buttload of NPC mods. So, my second question is this; is there a point where I can know if the NPC has nothing more to say to me, so I can rotate party members through the game? Or do they all have so much to say to me that I just have to start new games if I want to experience the dialogue to it's fullest?

If you have installed a mod romance, uninstall "romance cheats" component immediately. It doesn't work on mod romances and will most definitely kill your game, making characters stutter. "Romance cheats" work on Aerie, Jaheira and Viconia only. If you know what you're doing, you can edit their. baf files before mod installation, killing "romance kills".

Damn, really? :) that's dissapointing. What if I leave the "Romance Cheats" installed, but don't use the mod romance characters this playthrough, then un-install it when I plan on using them?

On that note, can I just use ShadowKeeper to manually keep all the romances going?

If not, how do I edit the .baf files?

Damn, really? :) that's dissapointing. What if I leave the "Romance Cheats" installed, but don't use the mod romance characters this playthrough, then un-install it when I plan on using them?

On that note, can I just use ShadowKeeper to manually keep all the romances going?

Very simple matter of opening the .baf in a text editor that saves files without added bloat (like MS Word does), making changes, and saving with the same filename as the original.

- E

I just installed the Nalia romance mod and Imoen romance mod. Thought it would add a bit more flavor to my upteenth playthrough. My question is this; can I romance Jahiera, Aerie, Viconia, Imoen, and Nalia at the same time? I have the "nothing kills a romance" mod installed, but the mods probably use different flags and whatnot to continue romances. If it doesn't work, how can I make it work? It would be kinda cool to basically be a pimp and have an entire party of super-powered babes in love with me. :)

Not so much a pimp as a mac-daddy :)

Very simple matter of opening the .baf in a text editor that saves files without added bloat (like MS Word does), making changes, and saving with the same filename as the original.

- E

Where can I find the files? I looked all over for them, but to no avail.

Archived