[Mac OS X] Latest install of v19 in multimod installation

ericp07

OK, again my BGII install run brings me to the point (following BWP guidelines) where I install SCSII. I've just installed the spell tweaks, and all components I chose installed successfully :cool:

Equally good news is that ACTION.IDS is still in my override folder! I'll continue on with the next section of components, and report the results as I go.

Hoping this one will do the trick...

- E

Selected components from the first five sections have installed successfully, so now I'll finish installing SCSII by installing some Tactical Challenges components. ACTION.IDS has remained in the override folder, so again, which I take as a good sign.

- E

Success at last! Tactical Challenges installed without error, so now I'm moving forward with the rest of the mods in my install run :cool: Next up is BG2 Tweaks.

Playtesting will follow sometime soon...

- E

It was probably a freak error the last time around.

Had a similar thing happen to me: Was doing a manual custom BWP install and suddenly WeiDU complains that some required resources are not found in chitin.key. Guess what, chitin.key miraculously vanished from my BG2 folder.

10th

It was probably a freak error the last time around.

Had a similar thing happen to me: Was doing a manual custom BWP install and suddenly WeiDU complains that some required resources are not found in chitin.key. Guess what, chitin.key miraculously vanished from my BG2 folder.

10th

Yup! I don't even want to try to duplicate the error; somehow, things worked better this time. The only mods that choked, and that I couldn't install, were Ninde and Xulaye. I posted about that on SHS, so hoping to get some insight and fix whatever caused the failure.

Nearly finished with my ~139-mod install run :cool:

- E

Archived