Multiple Romances and Bodhi?

a) yes i've learned about the lovedone variable (from here ). But it's not just about continuing the romance. I also want to see the dialogues for these npcs in encounters like "the gorion encounter" so setting the explovetalk doesn't quite do that. The way i did it there also made the ExpLoveTalk progress "naturally" (as in "in don'T have to check what value i have to set")

I installed the multiple romances mod from the tweakpack.. thus i'm even posting here :p but i'm not sure it works properly for TOB. (or maybe not for the EE edition) considering the Lovedone variable.. i doubt it does without extensive script changes.

Oops, I was unaware you do EE. I wiill stop my comments, they are not valid for that game.

ow.. oh come on.. it's not that different. You've helped me loads so far and all your hints were spot on.

soooo.. my latest problem is.. how can I re-initiate the saradush destruction lovetalk for viconia? apparently I missed out previous LTs so i failed the alignment change LT when i killed jaga shura. (sorry bioware, i don't rest just because i used 10% of the spells available to me)

what I tried so far: reset her LT to 6 and catch up on all the missed LTs. While I haven't waited awesomely long so far.. i assume there's a trigger to activate that lovetalk 10 that offers the alignment change. I switched SARADUSHSACKED to 3 (was 2 for some reason even tho i got viconias LT back then)

also tried to go back to the siegecamp.. deleted the variable and set it anew to 3. no dice.

welp?

ow.. oh come on.. it's not that different. You've helped me loads so far and all your hints were spot on.

soooo.. my latest problem is.. how can I re-initiate the saradush destruction lovetalk for viconia? apparently I missed out previous LTs so i failed the alignment change LT when i killed jaga shura. (sorry bioware, i don't rest just because i used 10% of the spells available to me)

what I tried so far: reset her LT to 6 and catch up on all the missed LTs. While I haven't waited awesomely long so far.. i assume there's a trigger to activate that lovetalk 10 that offers the alignment change. I switched SARADUSHSACKED to 3 (was 2 for some reason even tho i got viconias LT back then)

also tried to go back to the siegecamp.. deleted the variable and set it anew to 3. no dice.

welp?

In the non-EE version

The Viconia talk 10 is supposed to happen after Melissan's visit at Yaga Shura's defeat - it is supposed to happen even if some previous ExpLovetalks did not happen (i.e. you are advanced to LT 10 anyway, provided your romanceactive is 2) The Saradushsacked Global at this point should be 1.

It may be possible that some other NPC had a talk trigger at that point as well and you moved on too fast? Viconia's reaction has a little delay timer built in. (And make sure no outsider -peasants or such- are within earshot to overhear your talk).

PS her alignment change is not done by one single talk - your reaction to each of her talks is taken into account for final calculation

alright.. gonna inspect melisssans dialogue and see if i can find anything.

The Melissan dialogue just sets Saradushsacked Global to 1. If Viconia is able to talk at that point, her dialogue should soon follow that. There is nothing else to find,

Global("ViconiaRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)

Global("SaradushSacked","GLOBAL",1)

alright.. gonna inspect melisssans dialogue and see if i can find anything.

The Melissan dialogue just sets Saradushsacked Global to 1. If Viconia is able to talk at that point, her dialogue should soon follow that. There is nothing else to find,

Global("ViconiaRomanceActive","GLOBAL",2)

Global("SaradushSacked","GLOBAL",1)

You may have a problem if you have this mod installed

TOBR/SETUP-TOBR.TP2~ 0 6 // Fight Five in Any Order: beta 4 BWP Fix

It tweaks Viconia in a way that kills the lovetalks you expect.

I didn't had that mod installed. Just to wrap this up.. there was no more editing required.. apart from the very finale encounter in the throne of bhaal. But since i haven't played in a while i got a bit rusty with all the editing already.. and just took the lazy route and killed off the "last dialogue state" lover one after another to get the chance to hear what the remaining one is saying. Thanks again for your help Roxanne

Archived