PnP True Seeing

Demivrgvs

;)

Seems like I have to stick to plan B then, unless ToBEx can allow me to add a new IDS entry. :p

You'd also have account how those new IDS files (not entries!) are to be used in script blocks. This means externalizing [EA.GENERAL.RACE....]

Or you could request new opcodes like "Bypass protections that use resource.spl" or "protection from resource.spl" cast from certain types of creatures.

-Galactygon

Or you could request new opcodes like "Bypass protections that use resource.spl" or "protection from resource.spl" cast from certain types of creatures.
It doesn't need ToBEx to work. To bypass a specific resource, or more generally - to selectively affect specific CREs, 146 and 206 are enough. The main SPL then 146s A and B, where A 206s B, and B is the actual deal. So normally nobody is affected by B. Then 206ing A effectively opens the way for B to work.

But it only is relevant for delivering EFFs, while to-hit rolls are calculated outside of this routine. And the only known to me possibility to affect thaco against specific CRE is to play with it's IDS.

It doesn't need ToBEx to work. To bypass a specific resource, or more generally - to selectively affect specific CREs, 146 and 206 are enough. The main SPL then 146s A and B, where A 206s B, and B is the actual deal. So normally nobody is affected by B. Then 206ing A effectively opens the way for B to work.

Sorry - I misunderphrased myself. What I really meant was a 206/101/<insert protection opcode here> that works selectively against a particular .cre or a swath of .cres. For example, an opcode could grant immunity to some spell / all spells when the caster's gender is ILLUSIONARY.

-Galactygon

Archived