How to install games GemRB

ALE5510

Hi!

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII

I had copy the folders and files of games (Icewind dale 2) into the folder net.sourceforge.gemrb.

Have I to overwrite existing files into net.sourceforge.gemrb or copy only folder game (Icewinf dale 2)?

What is setting in GemBR.cfg?

I'm not actually good at this so I need some help: when I launch my app the menu crush as if he isn't able to find the setting files. This app

usually find the game into the hardware and launch it but it doesn't work with me. I try more than one time but I just can't.

Need some help to be able to use this awsome app 'cos I really want to play my old game!

Help me! thx

AFAIK, for non standard folder on android you should change "Where to download aplication files" -> "Specify directory" in SDL options. Make proposed command line paramers blank.

I set paths as:

GamePath=./
CD1=./
CD2=./CD2/
CD3=./CD3/

For startup crash look at these threads:

- http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...mp;#entry187085

- http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=22446

If it won't help, post logs from aLogcat.

Thx so much; I've tried iwd2 but it gives me a black screen with only a hand display on it(like a loading);

I was able to install Baldur's Gate after some try using the same game path of iwd2, it seem to run correctly but can you give (just in case) the path of iwd1. Can you tell me what does game path mean and how to set it exactly?

Thank you for help

On desktop you run gemrb as gemrb -c GemRB.cfg, so gemrb read from config file paths, where actual game files are.

On android you run it from SDL wrapper, gemrb searchs for GemRB.cfg in directory, which was set up in SDL settings (top button on startup screen) "Where to download aplication files" -> "Specify directory". Default directory is /sdcard/app-data/net.sourceforge.gemrb . Paths in config file are relative to this directory. You may copy new data files to default directory, or copy data files (and GUIScripts and override directories) elsewhere and set corresponding path in SDL settings.

Archived