Assistance Requested

Guest DireSquirrel

Guest DireSquirrel

I seem to be running into the problem that plagued people on V2. When I attempt to speak with Neeshka, the game crashes. I have tried redownloading, unpacking, and replacing the files in the override file in program files, yet I still run into the problem. I currently have Kaedrin's PrC Pack also in the override, but I already tried without that installed and the issue persists.

If it helps, I have windows 7 32 bit, an ATI raideon 4100 with the most up to date driver, the game is fully updated and have DirectX 9. Oh, and I also have SoZ installed.

Thank you for any help in advance :laugh: .

I seem to be running into the problem that plagued people on V2. When I attempt to speak with Neeshka, the game crashes. I have tried redownloading, unpacking, and replacing the files in the override file in program files, yet I still run into the problem. I currently have Kaedrin's PrC Pack also in the override, but I already tried without that installed and the issue persists.

If it helps, I have windows 7 32 bit, an ATI raideon 4100 with the most up to date driver, the game is fully updated and have DirectX 9. Oh, and I also have SoZ installed.

Thank you for any help in advance :) .

Which override, my documents, or my computer? If its in My Documents try putting it into the My Computer one.

Guest DireSquirrel

Thank you so much. Your advice was spot on. Usually, I understand how to apply modifications to games, but I was not sure what in the world to do with this one.

Guest exuberant
i don't have an atari folder in my program files or program files x86...

srry instaled it elsewhere...still it crashes though...with music and override done right

Archived