Issues to Research for v21

cmorgan

Daulmakan's Unresolved reports:

• The Romance Guide doesn't list the condition for Ajantis' Lovetalk #5.
  • The description BAM for the turnips (x#cturn) needs centering.

10thLich

• Shouldn't Andarthe wear his MinHP1.itm, in order to ensure that Jaheira's quest doesn't break due to a missed banter? Another Option would be to use a Die() trigger in his script or remove the incremented variable of Jaheira's quest altogether.
  • Dynaheir's comment on the amazing Oopah and his summoner the great Gazib cannot trigger, as oopah2.cre has ogre as DV and not oopah2.
  • Kivan's talk with Thalantyr, during which he gets his spear of entanglement, will never happen, if you already talked to the latter, as the condition for this talk is either NumTimesTalkedTo(0) or Global("ThalantyrRumours","GLOBAL",0).
  • Coran's quest in the Firewine ruins: If you refuse the woman's offer to let Coran stay with her, offer to get some fresh roses, enter the ruins and speak with the man there, and finally confront the woman and finish the quest, the journal entries for Amelia will not be erased.

Isaya's Unresolved reports:

• Use of <class> token may not resolve properly; needs recheck

BG1NPC\bg1npc\tra\english\p#corlt.tra (3 hits)
    Line 325: @303 = ~But I am not a queen of Cormyr, Coran, I am a <class> from Candlekeep, and you are a rogue from Tethyr.~
    Line 331: @309 = ~Coran, do you ever quit imagining things? I am no queen, I am a <class> from Candlekeep, and you are a rogue from Tethyr.~
    Line 333: @311 = ~But I am not a queen of Cormyr, Coran, I am a <class> from Candlekeep and you are a rogue from Tethyr.~
    BG1NPC\bg1npc\tra\spanish\p#corlt.tra (3 hits)
    Line 324: @303 = ~Pero no soy una reina de Cormyr, Coran, soy una <class> de Candelero, y vos sois un pícaro de Tethyr.~
    Line 330: @309 = ~ Coran, ¿alguna vez dejáis de imaginar cosas?, No soy una reina, soy una <class> de Candelero, y vos sois un pícaro de Tethyr.~
    Line 332: @311 = ~Pero no soy una reina de Cormyr, Coran, soy una <class> de Candelero y vos sois un pícaro de Tethyr.~

</class></class></class></class></class></class></class>

Archived