BG2 Fixpack for OSX missing file

Guest pacman

hi all,

I've downloaded the fixpack but I'm unable to install it, according to the readme file, it should extract BG2_Tweaks folder, Setup-BG2_Tweaks, and Setup-BG2_Tweaks.command and Setup-BG2_Tweaks is missing, could someone please provide a solution?

best regards,

hi all,

I've downloaded the fixpack but I'm unable to install it, according to the readme file, it should extract BG2_Tweaks folder, Setup-BG2_Tweaks, and Setup-BG2_Tweaks.command and Setup-BG2_Tweaks is missing, could someone please provide a solution?

best regards,

O.o If you are talking about the fixpack, it should say fixpack rather than tweaks... double check to make sure you didn't confuse yourself about which mod you are trying to install.

sorry wrong copy paste ahah, the file I'm missing is setup-bg2fixpack

did it extract anything at all?

the download exe I have (windows 7) when ran asks for game location and then extracts and auto-runs the mod exe afterwards I'm not sure about how it works on OSX (that's mac right?)

I think this is a packaging issue (for the last version or two, the executable gets purged from the archive).

If all you're missing is the executable, you should be able to download the Mac OS X build of WeiDU and rename the weidu executable to setup-bg2fixpack, put it in the BG2 folder with the fixpack folder and command file, and then run the .command as usual.

Archived