Using CLUAConsole to start romance

Valth

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a console command that would start the romance, even if you do not meet the requirements? I ask this because I want to do all the romances and do not want to worry about race, gender, stats, and rep required.

I remember for SoA, using

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("NAMEROMANCE","GLOBAL","1")

Or something like that to start the romance even if you didn't meet any of the requirements. If there are console commands that can start them, can I get them please? Thank you in advance.

Also(it's not just for you, but it's a general note), I'm sorry, but if you're going to edit mod scripts or clua-consoling romance requirements or do multiromancing where it isn't scripted, we won't be able to help you with any mod-related problems, be they technical or, story-related, when these problems will inevitably start happening. It's generally "if you can do this, then you can manage on your own".

That said(and I'm serious, you've been warned), what you need to do is set *romance match* variables for the romances you need. For Branwen, for example, it is

SetGlobal("P#BranMatch","GLOBAL",1)

For other romances, check Phase3 folder/your romance subfolder/baf subfolder, and it's generally the biggest .baf file inside.

Archived