Belt of Inertial Barrier (bug?)

Nominar

Hi, I'm using version 2 of the mod. Couldn't find an appropriate thread for this since you are all talking about version 3.

Whenever using Belt of Inertial Barrier the spell animation for the slow effect renews on every tick (each second I think) effectively clogging up my screen with the animations (Teleport Field animation IIRC) and slowing my PC down a lot. I don't think this is supposed to happen. Is there any way I can hotfix this myself?

This was a known issue fixed shortly after release...unfortunately I'm not supporting V2 anymore, but I can send you the hotfixes myself if you wish. It was simply a matter of wrong projectile assignment and you can fix it easily with NI, but it's really not recommended to not use the hotfixes.

Btw, did you prefer the old V2 for some particualr reason or you just didn't trust V3 because of the "beta" flag? If the latter, I'm going to release a true V3 very very soon and I do think it surpass V2 in pretty much everything by a mile.

I'd very much like it if you could send me the hotfixes. I'm using version 2 because I generally don't use beta versions, so your guess is correct. Also this was the version I had on my computer, I downloaded v2 a pretty long time ago and the download link for the mod still directs to v2 so I didn't bother checking the forums for a beta version or fixes.

A question: If I download v3 can I reinstall the mod by removing v2 first and will it work for with current save game?

A question: If I download v3 can I reinstall the mod by removing v2 first and will it work for with current save game?

The only components that may affect a saved game within V3 are the re-allocating ones (aka Store Revisions) as I'm not sure how it affects a saved game where you already obtained an item located elsewhere before the install (you could get the item twice). Ardanis would surely know...

I'd very much like it if you could send me the hotfixes. I'm using version 2 because I generally don't use beta versions, so your guess is correct. Also this was the version I had on my computer, I downloaded v2 a pretty long time ago and the download link for the mod still directs to v2 so I didn't bother checking the forums for a beta version or fixes.
Sure, send me a PM to let me know where I should send the files.

Btw, did you prefer the old V2 for some particualr reason or you just didn't trust V3 because of the "beta" flag? If the latter, I'm going to release a true V3 very very soon and I do think it surpass V2 in pretty much everything by a mile.

This is amazing news!

I'm waiting for IR V3 & KR (Fighters). >_<

Archived