New to BG SoA mod scene, looking for avatar mod

Ive only recently discovered this modding community, had no idea it was this big. Ive played BG SoA many times in the past, and have returned once again. Im looking for a mod that adds new player avatars to choose from as I always thought the original ones were a bit limited. Also, a mod that added new paper dolls would be nice.

Heh, I litterially jus stayed up till 9am searching the web for the 'perfect' portrait for my planned elven greatsword wielding battle mage. Thanks for the links guys, was just what I was looking for :)

On a side note, Ive been wondering what would be good stats for this character? Also wanna make sure I have stats high enough in areas so my mind isnt easily controlled/confused etc.

Was reading this, looks like a pretty good guide. http://www.gamebansh...fightermage.php just wondering whats the best level to switch to mage at. And Im dual classing right? Not multiclassing? done a bit more research and found I should dualclass at lvl 9?

If you're an elf, you'll be multiclassing. =) Dual classing is a human only thing.

Keep in mind, that guide there is really, really twinky. I mean, if you want to cheat it that high or roll for hours, go ahead, but I'd say don't pay so much attention to the high wisdom they demand, since that only becomes really useful at the end of the game. Dex 19 is nice, but it's the INT 18 and CON 17 that you'll really want. (Spells and hit points.)

[edit] Also, if you were dual-classing fighter to mage, you would need STR 15 or so, since it's a requirement to dual. (Yes, I have made that mistake before with a kensai.)

Interesting, so 18 in DEX / INT and 17 in CON, 15 or below for STR and CHAR and 10 or below for WIS. Or something generally around this area. Then multiclass to mage at lvl 9. Lastly, when I do multiclass, shall I go wizard or sorcerer? wanna get that timestop and whirlwind spell, they sound pretty neat. Ive always played sorcerer in the past so Ive got no experience with a wizard.

Additional question about mods, is 'Ease of Use' included in the tweakpack?

Wisdom will be more useful to you than Charisma, especially because there's an item to jump your charisma immediately. Well, if you intend to play romance mods or something of the sort, you'll need to check the requirements, but otherwise, not so necessary.

You don't multiclass at a specific level. Multiclass means you're always going to have two classes, and you'll level up in both of them (albeit more slowly) at the same time. Also, you can't multi- or dual-class as a sorcerer. Wizards only.

It seems like ease of use is. I normally ignore tweaks, so I can't say for sure.

Archived