v20 reports

Ardanis

1) "scs/doppleganger/doppleganger.tph"

EXTEND_TOP ~%tutu_var%tasight.bcs~ ~scs/doppelganger/doppeladd.baf~

As far as I can tell, %tutu_var% should be replaced with "_", because on BGT it is null.

2) "scs/c5end/c5add.baf"

The chapter check should be 6, not 5. However, I'm pretty sure you can delete it altogether, because you already have the variable 'spawn once' check. That's because a player may install the mod after already having beaten Zhalimar's party, right? Nonetheless, it is a chapter 6 in BGT. Don't know whether Tutu shifts the number as well...

3) "scs/help/helpadd.ssl"

I urge you to add !Class(Myself,INNOCENT) to all the blocks with Enemy() action. It is unbearable to have an entire map of peasants turns hostile just because one moron decided to get ome action. I am aware that some enemies are labeled innocent to incur reputation loss, but compared to the current behavior it seems to me a significantly lesser evil.

1) "scs/doppleganger/doppleganger.tph"

EXTEND_TOP ~%tutu_var%tasight.bcs~ ~scs/doppelganger/doppeladd.baf~

As far as I can tell, %tutu_var% should be replaced with "_", because on BGT it is null.

Done (in next version), thanks.

2) "scs/c5end/c5add.baf"

The chapter check should be 6, not 5. However, I'm pretty sure you can delete it altogether, because you already have the variable 'spawn once' check. That's because a player may install the mod after already having beaten Zhalimar's party, right? Nonetheless, it is a chapter 6 in BGT. Don't know whether Tutu shifts the number as well...

Tutu does. I should be using %tutu_chapter_5%, which evaluates to 5 in TUTU and 6 in BGT. (This is ancient code that predates the conversion of SCS to BGT-compatibility; I might have missed it).

3) "scs/help/helpadd.ssl"

I urge you to add !Class(Myself,INNOCENT) to all the blocks with Enemy() action. It is unbearable to have an entire map of peasants turns hostile just because one moron decided to get ome action. I am aware that some enemies are labeled innocent to incur reputation loss, but compared to the current behavior it seems to me a significantly lesser evil.

Partially implemented. Innocents need to shout when they're attacked, and go hostile when they hear an appropriate shout (that's vanilla-game behaviour) but they no longer propagate shouts.

Archived