Did I mess up with Ajantis?

Jazhara7

Hope this is in the right place...

(POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING...though why do I still post this here? Should be obvious and/or everyone already knows the game too well anyway. ;) )

So, I am finally replaying Baldurs Gate, and so far everything went well with Ajantis. Elven Wild Mage/Thief character, Chaotic Good, just kicked out Viconia after having to re-load as Ajantis couldn't pull the stick out of his rear to give her a chance (Seriously, Viccy is probably the least evil-expressed-by-inent character available. I mean, yes, she does not mind cruelty and stuff, and is ruthless if you want to call it that, but it's mostly due to being accustomed to it. She doesn't really go out of her way to do evil.).

Right now, I'm waiting for Lovetalk 14, and I'm afraid I might have screwed up in the last one. I just *had* to push the point about him wanting a woman by his side in the future (settled wife, yadda yadda, ala Keldorn, you know.). He ended his talk with "Well, I told you how I had always imagined it would be. But enough of this idle talk! Much work is awaiting us, and the earlier we start, the earlier your dream of a peaceful life will come true."

His next LT seems to take a while (the one about him admiring my fighting), and I'm getting worried...is this normal? Might I have messed up?

Help, please?

- :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Archived