Problem with touch input on win8 tablet

draculr

I just installed GemRB and IWD2 on a Dell XPS 12 with windows 8.

I also installed the high resolution patch.

After configuring everything it runs fine and the first time I touch the screen it touches the right button. But after that it would no longer work. So I set the cursor to visible in the cfg and ran it again to get some ideas.

Every time I touch the screen the cursor gets pushed further and further away. It still works when using the touchpad however.

Is there some setting I am missing to get the touch screen to work correctly? I have no issues in windows itself and even bgee works correctly.

First, I suggest you grab a development build from here, since iwd2 support was massively improved since the last release. Ups, the builder for your os is down, you'll have to wait. Anyway, with the current code, I was able to cheat my way to chapter 2, but I doubt it is reproducible, since you can't level up and everything past the Prologue should be too difficult.

Interesting software combo. I think you're still runing a sdl1.2 build, so most of the touch screen goodies are not available. I'm afraid you'd have to build gemrb manually.

Archived