TBGCoM: BG:EE Mod Releases

I've been bad and haven't been keeping people up to date on our mod releases. Well the mods listed below are for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and some will work with BGT and Tutu.

Armor Pack v1.01

This is the first installation of the "pack" mods that I will be making for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. This mod is an armor pack. There is a dwarf, Kurtz Goldenaxe, who is outside of the Friendly Arm Inn who will

sell you these armors. Some of the armors are color variations of what you find in the game and some of them are new. The magical armors are expensive so you will have to save a lot of gold to buy them. This works with BGT and Tutu also.

Weapon Pack v1.01

This is the second installation of the "pack" mods that I will be making for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. This mod is an weapon pack. There is a dwarf, Maltz, located outside of the Friendly Arm Inn who will

sell you these weapons. Some of the weapons are color variations of what you find in the game, some from BG2 and some of them are new. The magical weapons are expensive so you will have to save a lot of gold to buy them. This works with BGT and Tutu also.

Level 40 Rule Set/High Level Abilities BETA

This mod enables you to reach level 40 in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition.

Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE v1.00

Deidre and Joluv, the bonus merchants from Baldur's Gate2, make a stop in Baldur's Gate before they head to Amn. These merchants bring along their treasure trove of goods from the far off places they have visited. Their items are exotic, magical and expensive. What they sell is not for everyone's tastes along the Sword Coast. Their feelings won't be hurt if you don't buy from them.

Drizzt Rework

In the game Drizzt is a cheat thanks to the Bioware developers. This tweak will bring him back to his original AD&D stats.

Further information and download locations can be found at our http://www.baldursga...php?board=139.0 BG:EE mod forum.

Archived