Jaheira's CRE files

Spider

I tried leaving a message or two on your site but it kept asking for a password each time after I input everything. Myself, I use Joomla in lieu of WordPress, 'tis more powerful. If I can recall to so I think your narrative would make one of the best books I've seen on BG. Snippets of it would work well with the walkthrough I'm working on, if your interested.

Oops! I just went to test it, and it turns out one of my anti-spam plugins was being overly zealous. I got rid of it, and now comments work properly. Thanks for pointing it out, there was nothing in the plugin description that stated it would block ALL comments. That being said, I've considered switching to Joomla several times, but having to rebuild the entire site sounds a bit daunting.

Anyway, what exactly did you have in mind for your walkthrough?

Yeah, PaintBG is interesting and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I need to find me a topnotch arteest to take an uploaded photo of your's truly and convert it to a dwarf. I've already got the beard to pull it off. :)

You could always ask in the General Mod Discussion section. SHS also has a Classifieds section specifically for this purpose.

Oops! I just went to test it, and it turns out one of my anti-spam plugins was being overly zealous. I got rid of it, and now comments work properly. Thanks for pointing it out, there was nothing in the plugin description that stated it would block ALL comments. That being said, I've considered switching to Joomla several times, but having to rebuild the entire site sounds a bit daunting.

I would not be too surprised that there isn't a plug-in to accomplish just that. I know I spent the better part of six months, being a neophyte to such things, before I finally settled on Joomla. I've got some five or six sites up and running with nary a problem. I've been running 'em now some three or four years.

If you're interested I can send you a PM detailing my thoughts on the matter. That way I can also send the link and log-in information. Let me know.

You could always ask in the General Mod Discussion section. SHS also has a Classifieds section specifically for this purpose.

Yeah, just as soon as they give me forty-eight hours in a day I'll go digging around to see what I can find. Heck, I'm fairly decent with Photoshop so I just might try it myself. Most of the techniques are things I do all the time. Here it is 4:30 a.m EST and I'm just now wrapping up.

If you're interested I can send you a PM detailing my thoughts on the matter. That way I can also send the link and log-in information. Let me know.

Sure, go ahead.

Archived