Nothing Works

wayfareangel

Dear gods I haven't been around in... well, years. Seems a shame to come back, banging my head agains thte wall in frustration.

ANYWAY! Nothing works. At all. I have TuTu set up properly, the thing says it's installing with no problems, but then I open up the game, and no one banters, I can't use PID, the portraits are still the regular baldur's gate ones and not from baldur's gate 2 like I tried to set it as, etc. I got no idea what's going on here. Anyone else have this problem?

Please help me T_T I miss Xan so much. I want my nostalgia trip, dang it! I've tried uninstalling everything and the game, and reinstaling it, I've tried reinstalling the pack again and again, but it won't work, dang it! I'm getting really depressed T_T I have the GoG version of the game. If that makes a difference.

EDIT: Curiouser and curiouser... I just tried to spawn Xan to test things out, and it crashes my game every time. I tried spawning someone named Volo to see if it had hte same effect, and no issues. Interesting...

ANYWAY! Nothing works. At all. I have TuTu set up properly, the thing says it's installing with no problems, but then I open up the game, and no one banters,
Erhm, which Tutu are you using ? The ancient BG1Tutu or the EasyTutu ?

Where did you install the Tutu to ? Yes, I am asking you to name your game directory location. As the game is not compatible with any of the todays window OS'es, it needs to be installed outside the Program Files folders.

Archived