Trouble with Tweak Download

Guest Stavrogin

Guest Stavrogin

I've been trying to download the Tweak Pack from G3, but when I click on any of the 4 mirror links, I get a new webpage full of jibberish rather than a download. I thought it might be a problem with the host, but the exact same thing then happened when I tried to download the Fixpack from Pocketplane. Obviously, there's something wrong at my end. Something about the .rar extention?

Any ideas of what I can do to get the downloads?

Working on G5 iMac, OS X 10.3.7.

Thanks.

If the browser doen't understand the file type in the link, it'll try and display it instead of downloading it. In Safari, if you hold down 'control' when you click the link it'll give you a menu; select 'save linked file as' to actually download it. RAR files can be extracted by StuffIt I believe.

Guest Stavrogin

I thought that might be the problem, and it does get me a downloaded file. But there is always an error unstuffing the file, a "Format error." Oddly, I get the same issue when I try to unstuff the tutu fixpack. Is it a related problem?

Guest Stavrogin

Don't I feel silly. I've neglected my expander for too long. The newest version expanded everything just fine.

Thanks for your help, though.

Archived