Alternatives to Divine Remix for EE?

So I finally bit the bullet and got EE, since it seems like most of the mods I care about are compatible.

At this point, the only major mod that I regularly use that isn't compatible is DR, and that doesn't seem like it is going to be updated.

So ... are there any decent mods for EE that overhaul divine kits?

I would be especially interested in anything that uses spell spheres or gives NPC clerics content appropriate for their gods.

My new mod (link in my sig) adds 7 new priest kits: 6 clerics and one in the bard class. With NPC options for Branwen and Viconia. I'm working on a new component with a couple more priest kits, and adding one to Aerie. Maybe Tiax as well but... would it be too weird to make Tiax a priest of Mask? Or would it just add to his crazy?

I don't implement a sphere system, because 1) I don't think that works well in the BG2 system, and 2) I've only been developing this for about 2 months. But I do remove about 2 spells per level from each kit's spell list, to slightly push gameplay in the direction of each deity's ethos.

No pressure. I'm just looking at making a run in BG2 with Viconia and wanted to make sure she wasn't missing anything I regard as essential.

Regarding Tiax - I'm not sure if it's canon in vanilla BG1, but BG1NPC definitely makes him follow Cyric. (edit: it is canon in vanilla) So it would be odd to see him follow mask kit-wise. I wouldn't worry too much. He already gets that crazy Ghast ability, so he has some flavor on his own.

ha ha - if you regard certain spells as essential then the DR spell spheres system would be way worse than this.

Okay, I'm checking now, looks like priests of Shar cannot cast:

- Animal Summoning I/II/III

- Conjure Animals

- Flame Strike

- Blade Barrier

- False Dawn

- Gate

- Sunray

- Firestorm

- Symbol: Fear

Archived