Extra Components in EE games!

Hi!!

Made mostly the same question at EE forums...

Theres mention that core and beta core of the fixpack are already included in the EEs, however some components are pretty much a MUST as well, but those are not mentioned if can/could be installed or are already there somewhere.. so I have to ask, for example:

Improved Spell Animations -> Theres no reason why anyone would play without it, still I "guess" I should install cause BGEE and BG2EE don't come with the improvements??

The same "guessing" goes for most of the extra components (Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior, Additional Alignment & Script Fixes, Giants Penalties When Attacking Small Races, Shapeshifting Pawns Can Not Be Dispelled.. list goes on).

And even though majority would not install "Game Text Update" component over BGEE (since its likely a component for BG2) I wouldn't be surprise if some people actually do it, as the installer is supposed to be used on BGEE as well but doesn't present information in a friendly manner (auto-detect or component warnings).

So can anyone attest to the safety and or presence for any of these components in the current EEs??

Thanks!!

Archived