EET compatibility query

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I made this:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/55237/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-bgee/p1

I'd like it to work for EET. It patches based on cre name and copies a small portrait BMP with the same name to override. When EET does its thing does it rename every single NPC with the underscore?

Do I only need to worry about those handful of cre's that are listed on that tabbed page ive seen that lists bgt vs EET vs EE names?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I made this:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/55237/mod-minor-npc-portraits-for-bgee/p1

I'd like it to work for EET. It patches based on cre name and copies a small portrait BMP with the same name to override. When EET does its thing does it rename every single NPC with the underscore?

Do I only need to worry about those handful of cre's that are listed on that tabbed page ive seen that lists bgt vs EET vs EE names?

EET does not change non-joinable NPCs (the ones your mod targets), the only ones affected are those joinable NPCs that exist in different incarnation in the original fractured game. For your mod there should be no impact.

Just one issue - but not related to EET especially - but some mods make some original non-joinable NPCs subject to further development and *real* NPCs, e.g. Valen or Bodhi or Solaufein (In my own mod Melicamp becomes a joinable NPC in a later part of the game) - do you consider those for consistency?

I am not accounting for anything at the moment - if someone points something out I can. I don't alter Melicamp btw.

Usually when modders make new NPCs they make new creatures so it should have no affect. In your mod you don't use melicamp.cre (or whatever it is) right? You use G6#Melica or whatever right? So that wouldn't affect each other. If a mod used the exact same creature then I guess it would matter the order of install with whatever was installed last setting the small portrait and that's what you'd see.

Valen, Soulafein, Bodhi are BG2 and not affected here. I haven't yet decided to tackle BG2EE. Modding small portraits for Iwdee and Bg1ee have me tired of looking at portraits for the moment.

Archived