Guest UltimateChip

Guest UltimateChip

The first time I noticed this problem was when I met Branwen in the Carnival arena. She was standing there (completely stoned) in what appeared to be the female avatar of a thief. I tried to turn her into flesh to see if that helped but it didn't. Now, Branwen is supposed to be a cleric with a cleric avatar, right? Anyways... I tried using the Avatar Morphing Script to change her into the avatar for clerics, and this is where the real problem starts. The cleric avatar and the fighter avatar for females are apperently both the avatar for thieves (I tried this on my other party members as well) So... is it supposed to be like this or is it just one of those annoying bugs? Overall the game is running as stable as the original version and it's so very nice to relive Baldur's Gate all over again.

Guest UltimateChip

I noticed a couple of other strange things... the inventory avatar looks like a mage and equipping any armor on Branwen turns her into the -real- avatar. Hmm... this does seem a little bit odd, doesn't it? I assume this goes for all of the other avatars as well... and the male ones.

Archived