Viconia/Edwin/Korgan

I also made it a bit more difficult, but not impossible to recruit Korgan, since Kivan knows zilch of him, they just do not like each-other from the start.

I'd happily make Edwin unacessible as well, but that's probably too much, providing the Kivan unfortunately does not  talk with neither Solaufein, nor Kelsey. So - accessible/unaccessible/difficult to recruit Edwin?

Obviously, if nobody cares, I would just do as I please  :)

Well, Kivan *does* talk to Tsujatha, who is a necromancer. That is something. ;) But seriously, I prefer story integrity to gaming convenience. I would make Kivan and Edwin incompatible with each other if that is how you view Kivan's character. (I tend to think you would be right to do so.) Then, when I want Kivan in my party, I will either play a mage or use Immy or Nalia. Even Aerie isn't half-bad as a mage, particularly with Haer'Dalis to back her up.

So go for it, Domi! ;)

Sillara

Well, it's not so much the game convenience as the fact that Kivan will travel with Edwin in BG1 and will not comne to blows as he does with Viconia; I think I like what Hendryk was suggesting. Tsujatha did not strike me as entirely evil man, not to the degree that Edwin does. :)

Archived