BG2 Fixpack v13 - error in file clabpa03.2da

Hi at all

During the installation of BG2 Fixpack ver. 13 I got te following error:

-----

ERROR: Cannot find 10 rows with at least 3 columns.ERROR: [clabpa03.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Cannot Set 2DA Entry"))

Stopping installation because of error.

---------------------

If it is usefull I attach my "clabpa03.2da".

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Clabpa03.2DA

Is there a reason your game has this 50th level table ? In a non-EE game, the G3BG2Fixpack should be among the very first mods, not after a tweak mod that does for example 50th level tweak.

And if this is a BG2EE, the fixpack is already in it, so it's unneeded... and could actually do very little but damage.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola

Thanks Jarno,

I installed xcapremover, and so I've a 50th level table; Do you think that is the problem? 

In any case I think have fixed this by adding these lines at the file clabpa03.2da because I not got errors during the installation of the BG2 Fixpack:

ABILITYV    AP_RR#PALDI ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****        ****

Do you think I'll have problems during the game?

51 minutes ago, ilot said:

Do you think I'll have problems during the game?

You won't... generally... edits like this are easy to program if you know what to look out for... but as the BG2Fixpack is supposed to be installed near the beginning, it doesn't need to look out for those problematic scenarios. It's far more a fix for the vanilla game. And you'll probably find out that more than a few mods that REQUIRE the Fixpack to even install to a game.

I personally recommend that you uninstall the game, remove the game install folder to remove modified files from it that the games own install won't remove and then reinstall the game again(patch it), then install the Fixpack and then any other tweak packs you like. Aka to NOT do what you intent to, install the Fixpack after other mods, that obviously break the install sequence as it was intended. Now, a language patch could go in between those... but that doesn't mean that other general tweaks go before the Fixpack.

Yes, I use the uppercase in the word fixpack to indicate to be talking about the Gibberlings3 BG2Fixpack.