Animate Dead Now (mod for EE)

On 7/20/2023 at 6:49 AM, polytope said:

SPPR317 Cure Disease appears to be patched to remove the new diseases added by Animate Dead Now (but unless I missed something in the tp2, the Elixir of Health and Staff of Curing were not). Also, Temnix said that NPCs would react badly to groups of undead marching into their city, as you'd expect, so it's intentionally inconvenient. And he hasn't posted here for a long time, indicating he didn't want to either, so I wouldn't expect a fix by bumping this thread.

He did update this mod in 2023 though.

I do like the detail that skeletons summoned by the "Skeletal Scion" spell are from Hades, so no "blood war" issues.

Referring to your Hades thing, the issue with Temnix is that when he produces stuff he does things well, but given that he is overly-ambitious he never releases working stuff or simply destroy his own work to the scorn of himself (wasting his own time) and never listen to people like GraionDilach that are trying to be helpful with the same tone he uses towards the community.

16 hours ago, DraikenWeAre said:

@Enigmajazz okay, but I honestly don't have any Idea on how to do what you said , especially since I don't know which file is which .

I'm not exactly the best at editing mods even though I know I know how to use near infinity a bit, and worse is that I noticed that Temnix didn't really optimize his mods in general in the best of ways.

I would assume you not having to the files may be because you don't use the mod anymore or is it just that it's in your other PC.

Because of it's the later, I can wait.

Edit: Also I read Temnix description again and it seems the corpses are supposed to disintergrate after being diseased, the issue is they don't no matter how long you rest or time has past .

If let's say they despawned after 8-24 game hours then the disease effect would be a problem.

But they just stay on the map forever .

After reading what I wrote above, I don't recommend you to use this mod. There are mods by Temnix that are complete and should be working, so go for these (they are a few, considering his self-destruction habits).

@MorgothI hear you , though If @Enigmajazz said he had it sorted and knows how to go about it, then I'll atleast wait for his reply and see if can sort out the last issue since he said it's relatively easy and he already did sort the first two.

I'm really interested in this specific mods potential and if he fix can be posted in this topic, then it's atleast would well enough to try anyway.

Anyway besides his Lighting mod, which other mods of his would you say don't actually have any issues.

Edited by DraikenWeAre

@DraikenWeAreI will make a list later.

I played this and was able to resurrect Adalon and use her as my slave (note that the related sound effect is the one from Warcraft 2 Death knight buildings).

Issue is that you can get the same if you used Olvynchuru's spells (there is a spell to resurrect npc to make them do your bidding) and olvynchuru is synonimous of quality.